04 January 2013

Sweet baby AJ {Ahwatukee AZ Newborn Photographer}



This little guy was so sweet. He tried his very best to stay awake, but finally decided to sleep for us, once he tuckered out there was nothing that would bother him. I absolutely love newborn sessions, nothing more precious than a brand new baby and I feel so blessed to capture these precious moments for new families.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Thank you T family for sharing your little miracle with me!

XOXO, Anna

3 sweet comments:

Andrea said...

Oh sooo sweet! I must know where you got that little grey hat???

Unknown said...

Thank you Andrea, I am super lucky to have avid knitters in my family, this one was made by my mom.

Marissa said...

Beautiful session Anna! Looks like 2013 is off to a good start. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails