03 December 2012

The Way I View... Blessings {Phoenix, AZ Child Photographer}



Time again for another The way I view post, this month completely flew by. In a good way.

I feel so so blessed to be a mama to my little firecrackers, they keep me on my toes with their shenanigans every single day and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Hope you all are enjoying these crazy days leading up to the Holidays, and don't forget to stop and enjoy the moments that really matter. Please head on over to my friend Nicole for her view on blessings this month.

XOXO :)

6 sweet comments:

Candice said...

I love the last picture Anna. Such sweeties :)

Amber said...

These are beautiful images!

Mary said...

How beautiful Anna :) I especially love that last image!

Julie Blum | Baltimore/DC Area Photographer said...

These are such beautiful images of your kids! And I totally know what you mean about the shenanigans ;)

Marissa said...

These are beautiful Anna! And I'm jealous that they can wear short sleeves at Christmas time.... ;)

Laurie said...

Beautiful kiddos and images! I love the BW of your daughter.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails