20 November 2012

Princess Mia {Scottsdale, AZ Family Photographer}



I initially met Sandra and her family through the Swedish community here a few years ago, before we moved to WA.
Almost immediately after our move I heard the devastating news that her beautiful daughter Mia had been diagnosed with a brain tumor... I couldn't believe it, this strong, active, and beautiful little girl had cancer.
Since then, she has been through a lot, more than I can ever imagine a child going through. I've followed her story through her blog over at the Human Tribe Project and reading about her fight is so inspiring, she is such a strong girl... so strong she kicked cancer's ass, yes she is finally cancer free! She is still having to work hard due to the damage from the treatment, but she is so strong and when I met Mia and her family for her photos, I was so happy to see that she is still the strong, active, and gorgeous girl I met a few years ago.

Mia, you are the most beautiful girl and I absolutely loved hanging out with you and your family!


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Anna Hollister Photography  (64 of 69)
Untitled

Please visit and support Mia on her blog Human Tribe Project and for local Phoenix readers, please come out and support Mia at her fundraiser on December 2nd, we'll be raising money for a special bike she needs, more info below.

Mia

XOXO Anna

14 sweet comments:

Kaptured by Koren said...

Super sweet! :)

Robin Kelm Photography said...

What a strong and pretty young girl, I love the playful siblings shots too!

Amber said...

Love these shots and that last one is my fave! ♥

Melissa Stottmann said...

What a beautiful fighter! I love the story to go along with these great moments you captured for this deserving family <3 Much love and prayers for an easier future and many years of health <3

Amber said...

These are great! What an amazing story.

Unknown said...

Wonderful amazing story. These are just beautiful!

Rena Christine said...

Beautiful photos and what an inspiring story! I'm sure they will treasure these photos forever :)

Angela said...

Definitely an inspiring story. What a beautiful family. And the girl is rocking that short hair! I think it suits her!

Jessicav said...

Such crisp clean color! You captured so much emotion.

Misty said...

What a pretty little girl. My favorite is of her and her mom, and the siblings looks so fun and sweet. Lots of love. Praying for continued healing for Mia.

Tavia Redburn said...

Beautiful story and beautiful images!

Kelly said...

Beautiful little girl!! I love all of these!

Anjuli said...

Great job!

Susy said...

What beautiful photos and even more beautiful girl! Love these photos! Such a strong girl!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails