15 March 2011

Project 52- Week 10



SO out of my comfort zone (like any self portrait), I took this photo less than an hour before deadline... I actually "planned" on missing this one, but decided last minute that I had to do something. I took 100+ photos of myself just being silly, I'm so uncomfortable in front of the camera it ain't funny (love being behind it though ;)) And after lots and lots of deliberation this is the photo I ended up submitting, and I have to say, I actually like this one! And that's a first I think since my wedding photos almost 10 years ago :O!!!

out of my comfort zone


Next weeks assignment is very exciting, and I'm not going to tell, you have to come back and see for yourself :)
XOXO

11 sweet comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness! Nice job on a selfie! You look beautiful and I can't tell that you feel uncomfortable. Love your pp'ing.

Side note, love your logo. It's fun and professional. :) Have a good rest of the week.

Lori said...

Wow, that's a great self portrait! I haven't even attempted one yet. I love the expression on your face. And your blog is super cute - love the background and the general feel.

Anonymous said...

i love the light coming through the window. beautiful! i love your expression too!

Jenn Jones said...

This is beautiful! You are beautiful! I still haven't ever attempted a SP. How lame is that? I need to try sometime.

Megan said...

This is adorable :) It is really tough to capture a natural smiling self portrait. I feel so silly smiling and laughing at my camera... when no one else is in the room :) Good work!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!!! I love the relaxed and natural feel to this, even if you were uncomfortable, you can't tell one bit. The window light is so pretty and this has such a nice, golden tone. Well done!

Julie said...

This is wonderful! You did a nice job! Like the processing too! You should submit to the CM book:)

Tamra said...

This is absolutely fantastic! Great job pushing yourself out of your comfort zone!

Lizz said...

This is gorgeous!

Katie said...

Beautiful! I would never be brave enough to post a picture of myself. I admire those who can. (http://KatieAndMarty.com)

Beth Ross said...

I love it. You are gorgeous. The light is beautiful and so is your processing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails