23 February 2011

Project 52- Week 5, 6 and 7



So I'm a little behind on my P52 posts, there has been 3 week assignments since my last post. First we had a self portrait showing something that defines you or is very important to you. A picture with my precious camera fit the bill ;) No other person but yourself was allowed in the photo.
Next week we had vehicles, I got quite a few cool ones, but finally settled on this Citroen that we saw driving down the freeway, love the color!
Finally this weeks assignment was something that represents broken, and I fell for the fence photo. Here are the photos :) 

week05_Anna_Hollister copy


week06_Anna_Hollister


week07_Anna_Hollister

Well, next week should be interesting, our assignment is "from a Bug's perspective", sounds fun, but I have no ideas so far.

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails