25 January 2011

Project 52- Week 1, 2, and 3



So this year I decided to join a project 52, one photo a week to stretch my creativity and push me outside of my comfort zone. I thought about doing a 365 project, but I think this is a little more doable ;)

Well, here are my first 3 submissions, the first week our assignment was self portraits and this is what I came up with.

Photobucket

Our week 2 assignment was Black and White Images that show something that 'defines' you in some way...but does NOT include any people.  I decided to submit one of my dogs,  Zeus. I LOVE dogs :)

Photobucket

Week 3 was a little tricky for me, the assignment was to photograph a TOTAL stranger. Really out of my comfort zone, but two hours before deadline I snapped this photo.

Photobucket

Our week 4 assignment is motion, and I already have an idea... come back Monday for more on that :)
You can check out the other photographers submissions here if you'd like.

XOXO

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails