13 July 2010

Children's Photography Glendale - The M Kids



I spent one warm afternoon with The M kids, just hanging out and playing in their backyard, which turned out to be the perfect studio for photography. And it sure makes my job easy when the models are this cute, I ended up with so many awesome photos, I had a hard time choosing which ones to share :)
This type of photography, also called lifestyle photography, is my favorite kind. Relaxed, fun, genuine moments. Just take a look at these photos, and you'll know what I mean, enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thank you both, and Mommy M too, for a fun afternoon :)

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails