20 July 2010

Baby Photographer Phoenix - Little Miss A



I had the privilege of having little Miss A over for a photo shoot a few weeks ago. This little girl is absolutely adorable, and she was such a good sport.
Again, I found myself having a hard time choosing favorites, which is a good problem to have :)

Thank you M and A for bringing your little princess over, I had a great time and your baby girl is absolutely precious.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Ending this post with my favorite photo from the session, such a precious moment between Mommy and Baby.

3 sweet comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Anna, these are great! I love the black and white!

Unknown said...

Thank you Alyssa!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails