02 November 2012

The Way I View... Halloween



Another month has passed, the days absolutely fly by these days and before we know it Christmas will be here. This month our The Way I View theme was Halloween/Dress Up, and I decided to document the Halloween Party at my son's preschool. The kids had such fun dressing up and playing games :) Here's a little snippet of their day...

Untitled
Untitled

Now head over to my friend Elicia Graves for her take on this month's theme.

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!

XOXO Anna

3 sweet comments:

Heather Richard - Bottomstoppers said...

Looks like they had a very fun day!

Colie James said...

That party looked like so much fun!!!

Julie Blum | Baltimore/DC Photographer said...

So cute - looks like they had a great day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails