09 October 2013

The Petterson kids {Ahwatukee and Sweden Family Photographer}



These kids were so fun to work with, not only because they could not stop laughing, but also because the girls look SO much like their mom, and since I grew up with her I kept getting flashbacks from our childhood! Absolutely crazy! These photos were taken in one of their horse pastures, I got so spoiled with all the beautiful locations while in Sweden, and all in clients' backyards!
Untitled

A few days later I went back to get photos of her biggest baby, Abe ;) Abe is a gorgeous Friesian horse from the Netherlands, and is a perfect fit for my friend, strong and bold, just like her. We had been waiting for a dramatic evening sky for this shoot and lucked out with a tiny window of time, and I do believe this was the last nice evening of our trip, so glad we got to capture it!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Thanks for looking!

XOXO, Anna

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails