22 July 2013

Cousins! {Phoenix, AZ and Sweden Photographer}



I am finally back in the heat of AZ and ready to start sharing all the photos from my time in Sweden. I am absolutely blown away by all the positive feedback and sessions from my time there, and I loved meeting and photographing some of the friends I grew up with. These cute little cousins were my first official Swedish clients, we had such a fun session in their home and backyard, and they were such troopers.

First up is Lowe, the oldest of the cousins :)

Untitled

and sweet little Lia

Untitled

and of course, both cousins together

Untitled

I had so much fun with these two, and can't wait to visit again!

XOXO, Anna

2 sweet comments:

Unknown said...

Fina bilder gumman

Unknown said...

Fina bilder gumman

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails