01 April 2013

Sweet little Twin Girls {Phoenix AZ Newborn Twin Photography}



Oh my, I have been slacking in the Blog department, and I have so many amazing sessions to share too!

First up is one of my favorite sessions ever, these precious twin girls were so stinking cute and sweet! I loved how easily you could tell the girls apart by their looks and behavior, miss L was so sleepy and mellow, while miss A had a little more sass ;)


Anna Hollister Photography (16 of 109)
Anna Hollister Photography (18 of 109)
Untitled
Anna Hollister Photography (5 of 76)
Anna Hollister Photography (13 of 76)
Anna Hollister Photography (58 of 76)
Anna Hollister Photography (69 of 76)
Anna Hollister Photography (61 of 76)
Anna Hollister Photography (81 of 109)
Anna Hollister Photography (84 of 109)
Anna Hollister Photography (91 of 109)

Thank you for sharing your precious girls and family with me!

XOXO, Anna

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails