16 April 2013

Mom & Me Mini Sessions and Sweden Sessions! {Phoneix AZ Child Photographer}



Introducing Mom & Me Mini Sessions! I am so excited to offer these sessions for all the special Mamas here in Phoenix. If there is one thing I wish I had more of, it's photos of me and my kids... together! Our precious children grow up way too fast, let me capture these special moments with you and your children.

These are available now until mid-May.

Untitled

I also have a pretty exciting announcement. I will be traveling to Sweden to see my family for the summer and I am booking a limited amount of sessions while I'm there.
If you are in Phoenix and looking to have a session done before the summer heat hits, NOW is the time to book! I will not be available in the month of June.

I want to thank all of you that booked your Mini Session already, I can't wait to meet you and your kiddos!

XOXO, Anna

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails